Quality contemporary additions seamlessly connecting the old with the new have enhanced the timeless appeal of this Federation residence. The second storey bathes in sunlight with a tranquil open outlook with views from both levels.
Built in 1910, the original front of the home features soaring 3.4m ceilings and original fireplaces, while the contemporary open plan living pavilion is wrapped in an inviting deck offering an easy indoor/outdoor flow.
Set in Dulwich Hills best tree-lined street, it's a short walk to all the attractions on Marrickville Road, Dulwich Hill station, light-rail (500m) and public school
• Loads of street appeal with a wide frontage and front garden
• Classic verandah, entry with original coloured glass windows
• 4 bedrooms with built-in robes, 3 upstairs with district views
• Lounge with a feature fireplace, cabinetry and Kauri boards
• Corian kitchen with chef's gas cooker and a Bosch dishwasher
• Casual living/dining with Blackbutt floors and a wraparound deck
• Established child-friendly garden with a jasmine-framed lawn
• 2 bathrooms, Italian terrazzo tiled floor and LED mood lighting
• Stylish family bathroom with a bath, separate internal laundry
• Reverse air, ample storage, louvered windows