With plenty of natural light and its own entrance, this 1960's apartment is the perfect fit for ease of lifestyle. Recently renovated and updated throughout, it enjoys a premium location just off the vibrant Dulwich Hill shopping strip.
• Spacious living room with dining area
• Renovated kitchen with stone bench, new oven and ceramic cooktop
• Large sunny bedroom with full-length built-in wardrobe
• New vanity, toilet, shower screen and shutters to bathroom
• New flooring, neutral colour scheme throughout
• Wide covered verandah on title
• Individual entrance off Fairfowl Street to the Graham Green
• Well maintained building and manicured gardens
• Undercover car space on title, separate laundry
• Fantastic entry point property, city pad or investment opportunity
Boasting an ultra-convenient location, everything you need is at your doorstep.
Dulwich Hill village has great bars and cafes - The General, Hub House Diner, Butchers Brew, The Larder and Tella Balls to name a few. Great choice of cuisines includes Japanese, Vietnamese, Mexican, Greek and numerous specialist gourmet food merchants, a greengrocer, and several bakeries.
Other essentials and retail conveniences include medical centers, dentists, gymnasium, yoga studio, post office, IGA supermarket, newsagency, chemists, hairdressers, beauty salons, barbers, pub and Dulwich Hill Library.
Spoilt for public transport options, multiple bus services to City, Newtown, Ashfield, Burwood, Sydenham, Leichhardt, Balmain; light rail to Glebe, Star City, Chinatown, Fish Markets, Central, Lilyfield, with Dulwich Hill train station a ten-minute walk and the Bankstown to Sydenham Metro service to be completed by 2024.