Conveniently located close to Marrickville's high street attractions, this early 20th century cottage has been thoughtfully extended, opening from the main living area to a large timber deck and rear garden.
With the option to easily create a 3rd bedroom and the benefit of a double garage, it's perfectly positioned in the Wilkins Primary School catchment.
• Warm, inviting interiors with separate sitting room
• Casual lounge and dining area flows freely to the rear garden
• Updated kitchen, timber bench tops and European gas fittings
• Large, sunny deck amid private, established garden
• 2 bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
• Original timber floorboards, high ceilings, picture rails
• Bright bathroom, standalone tub, separate laundry
• Versatile floorplan with potential to convert sitting room into 3rd bedroom
• Rear lane access to double lock-up garage, stroll to station
• Potential to convert garage into separate granny flat (STCA)
• Moments to selection of shops, cafes and Marrickville Park
Land size: 244 sqm approx.